Wednesday, July 10, 2013


Connecting daily to pure and unconditional love!
Right now my heart is overflowing with gratitude and thankfulness for feeling connected to the Love of God.  What is this pure, unconditional love that constantly is flowing from God to each human being?  It is pure ecstasy and joy. I feel it in my heart and soul.  What has strengthened this connection has been taking time to live and be in nature and my daily practice 3-4 times per day to have a loving conversation, with the Loving Creator of the Universe, which is called prayer and meditating on the Word of God which to me is the way I meditate.  Also directly asking for guidance and strength and listening intently. 

  One of the things that I do to reflect is to sit quietly and just look and listen to nature at the mountain, chirping of birds, the sound of the waves at the beach, taking a walk at a park, looking at the stars at night, watching sunrise and sunset, looking at a waterfall and looking at flowers, fruit trees etc.     I truly believe that coming to Boquete has been the beginning of a new chapter in my life.  A chapter of accelerated emotional and spiritual healing, learning and growth and teaching it to others.  

 I feel grateful that I was guided to come to Boquete,  and live on this beautiful Coffee farm,  with a view of the mountain.  I know from my study of the Holy books of all religions,  which contain the Word of God as revealed through Krishna, Buddha, Zoroaster, Moses, Christ, Muhammad, The Bab and Baha’u’llah,  that to experience the love of God we must have the desire to love God then we can receive God’s love.

 In the Hidden Words of BAHA’U’LLAH, which is one of the most amazing books on spirituality that I have read,   in it the spiritual teachings of all religions are contained in brief. I like to share two quotations from the Hidden Words.   “This is that which hath descended from the realm of Glory, uttered by the tongue of power and might, and revealed unto the Prophets of old.   We have taken the inner essence thereof and clothed it in the garment of brevity, as a token of grace unto the righteous, that they may stand faithful unto the Covenant of God, may fulfill in their lives His trust, and in the realm of spirit obtain the gem of Divine virtue.”   That is why I find it easy to read this book because the spiritual passages are short and brief and do not require reading pages and pages on one spiritual concept.  It is indeed  “clothed in the garment of brevity.”  

The second passage I want to share is about the responsibility of a human soul to receive the love of God.  God speaking through Baha’u’llah says, “Love Me, that I may love thee.  If thou lovest Me not, My love can in no wise reach thee.”  So we each need to take responsibility for our own spiritual growth and education.  As we grow more and more daily new life dreams are revealed to us. That has been my experience.  Please share your experiences with us. Thanks!

Wishing you a joy-filled and blessed day.
Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment